Wading through thousands of funds is a difficult and labour-intensive process and it makes sense to outsource part, or all, of that process to ratings agencies or a specialist research houses. However, fund selection requires more detailed research than just looking at past performance. With so many researchers, fund buy-lists and fund recommendations available, sorting the wheat from the chaff can be an onerous task. But just how good are these fund selectors?
Fundscape and GBi2 put 48 fund selectors under the microscope to find out which ones really add value and stand out from the crowd.
If you're a financial adviser, our study will help you with the following:
- Outsourced research is expensive and blind reliance on research is not enough. Pure fund rating and research is unregulated - if you’re independent, due diligence requirements demand that you ‘research the researchers’, rather than simply selecting perceived brand leaders. Our study will provide an ongoing review of fund selectors in the market and how well they have served the needs of advisers.
- Help your business to better structure and articulate its fund selection process
- Provide a cost-effective way of meeting and satisfying your compliance and regulatory requirements on an ongoing basis.
If you're a fund group:
- Provide you with an ongoing and in-depth review of fund selectors in the market and how well they have performed
- Outline the critical success factors for being selected in this challenging environment
- Provide you with valuable competitor insight, allowing you to monitor your peers and benchmark your progress
- Equip you with the necessary tools to help challenge fund selections and entrenched positions on lists.
If you're a gatekeeper:
- Provide you with valuable competitor insight, allowing you to monitor your peers and benchmark your progress.
- Provide you with an independent assessment of your fund lists and research process.
To download the presentation click here.
To download the executive summary and table of contents click here.
To download an order form, click here.